Kunkle Models 1 and 2 safety valves - Fast & Free Shipping!
Safety and relief products
Brass safety valves to ASME Section VIII, ‘UV’, that are National Board certified for air, gas or steam services
- Top or side outlet models available
- Compact assembly requires minimum space
- Precision lapped, metal-to-metal beveled seat provides premium shut-off
- Warn ring for precise opening with minimum pre-open or simmer
- Tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage
- Optional vibration dampener on lift lever
- Optional nickel plating for use on institutional equipment
Brass safety valves for use on air and non-hazardous gas services including portable or stationary air/gas compressors; pressure vessels including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, aftercoolers and on steam turbines, kettles and other steam-processing equipment.
-60° to 406°F
(-51° to 208°C)
5 to 250 psig
(0.34 to 17.2 barg)
Code: ASME VIIIThis item immediately ships directly from our warehouse for free. We offer a complete money-back guarantee and always offer the best online rates.