Cash Valves 1 1/2" FR1FGWSSFMES02-D, 30-100 psig
Diaphragm actuated valve designed for either continuous or intermittent operation which provide accurate, repetitive pressure control
- Protect against periodic high pressure, control dependably at adjusted pressures and shut tight.
- Maintain a pre-determined pressure on the inlet regardless of variations in pressure at the outlet.
- Unique full ‘floating ring’ seating arrangement provides smooth, even control in response to pressure changes.
- Globe type body with two side inlets and a bottom outlet, suitable for angle or in-line installation.
- Optional differential pressure control modification enables a constantly held difference between reference and valve inlet pressures.
- Rugged, simple design enables easy on-line maintenance and repair.
- Material: Iron
- Size: 1 1/2"
- Spring range: 30-100 psig
- Connections: Threaded NPTF
- The Type FR-10 is for more economical, lower pressure applications and is fitted with an iron body and spring chamber: 0-250 psig (0-17.2 barg); 450°F (232°C)
- Gases (except steam)