Cash Valves 3/4" FR6ZDWESZZZS14-D, 200-600 psig
Diaphragm actuated valve designed for either continuous or intermittent operation which provide accurate, repetitive pressure control
- Protect against periodic high pressure, control dependably at adjusted pressures and shut tight.
- Maintain a pre-determined pressure on the inlet regardless of variations in pressure at the outlet.
- Unique full ‘floating ring’ seating arrangement provides smooth, even control in response to pressure changes.
- Globe type body with two side inlets and a bottom outlet, suitable for angle or in-line installation.
- Fitted with a closing cap to discourage unauthorized tampering.
- Optional differential pressure control modification enables a constantly held difference between reference and valve inlet pressures.
- Incorporates a diaphragm ring above the diaphragm for higher back pressure ranges.
- Rugged, simple design enables easy on-line maintenance and repair.
- Material: Bronze
- Size: 3/4"
- Connections: Threaded NPTF
- Spring range: 200-600 psig
- Temperature range: -320° to 600°F (-195° to 316°C)
- Type FR-6 incorporates a diaphragm ring mounted above the diaphragm to accommodate higher back pressure ranges: 200-600 psig (13.8-41 barg); 200°-600°F (93°-316°C)
- Gases (except steam)